Redhawk Caldera Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This is gonna be super vague but I didn't want to miss this!

When Towhee saw the figure cresting the caldera's rim, she blinked hard, her head craning forward. Was she imagining things or was that— "Rue?" she muttered quietly, taking a step forward before taking another, then another, until she was galloping toward her former Fusor.

"It really is you," she observed when she came closer, ignoring the fact that Ruenna was well within the borders. She simply assumed one of her Regents had welcomed her, maybe even into the ranks? Towhee's orange eyes glowed as she said, "Please tell me you're here to stay."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 21, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - January 21, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 21, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - January 21, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - February 01, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - February 02, 2021, 08:48 AM