Redhawk Caldera Break my neck for the holy bassgod.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That's the general idea, Towhee thought inanely, otherwise caught off guard by Niamh's reaction. She drew in a breath at those foreboding words. What hadn't Niamh told her? The Sovereign could feel her insides tightening with dread, uncertain what might come out of her Regent's mouth.

Niamh didn't leave Towhee in suspense for long. It took her a moment to make sense of it, then she had to bite her lip to hold back the entirely inappropriate laugh. Was that all? Of course, the information intrigued Towhee and all sorts of questions popped into her head. She actually knew so little of Reyes's background and was now quite keen to learn more.

Like Niamh, the information had another effect on the Sovereign. One of the many things she didn't really know about Reyes included his age. For a second, Towhee wondered if she was some sort of creep. But, no, he was sexually mature. That was all that mattered to her, really. And if he proved to be a good father, then that was just a bonus.

Would it be tactful to say that though? Towhee looked closely at Niamh's features, trying to discern whether her friend was angry with her. "I didn't know," she replied, "but if he's related to you, then we know he comes from good genes, right?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 15, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 15, 2021, 02:02 PM