Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,996 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Every morning, Towhee assessed herself for any signs of pregnancy. So far, she didn't feel any differently. Her appetite was a little larger than usual, though she didn't experience any morning sickness or even need to pee more frequently than usual. It was still early days, though anxiety had begun to take root as time passed. She tried to remind herself: she had somehow experienced an entire pregnancy without realizing, so maybe her condition might never be particularly noticeable.

Trying to take her mind off matters, she headed out on patrol, then helped herself to a hearty meal of frozen venison afterward. As she sprawled in the snow, gnawing on the bone to get at the marrow, she thought about Meerkat's recent visit. She had been quite subdued still. Her mother's heart ached for everything the yearling had been through lately. And the carousel was probably only just picking up speed for her, unfortunately.

Speaking of which, she'd passed along word of Arielle. Meerkat had mentioned visiting Kaertok at Sapphique and passing word along, so Towhee had done her part. She dropped the splintered bone after sucking out the delicious center, stretching upward into a sit as her mind wandered from her conversation with Wraen to the wolves of Brecheliant in general, before eventually landing on Maia and @Eljay.

Hey! You should have him do a checkup! Towhee thought, suddenly sitting up straighter as her mental meanderings came full circle.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Release the hounds. - by Towhee - February 11, 2021, 11:37 AM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Fennec - February 11, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Towhee - February 16, 2021, 01:32 PM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Fennec - February 19, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Towhee - February 19, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Fennec - February 24, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Towhee - February 25, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Fennec - February 28, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Towhee - February 28, 2021, 02:35 PM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Fennec - February 28, 2021, 03:32 PM
RE: Release the hounds. - by Towhee - February 28, 2021, 03:39 PM