Redhawk Caldera You shout it out but I can't hear a word you say.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't hear Eljay's footfalls but she felt them. Slowly, she rolled her head to the side to look at him upside down. It was impossible to read his lips like this, so she slowly rolled over and straightened into a sphinx position. Her orange eyes dropped to the herbs resting at his feet, then drifted upward to his face.

Towhee should probably apologize for disappearing and leaving Niamh. She should've asked about the Regent too. But instead, she said nothing. She nodded to him, making a jerky motion to invite him closer. The Sovereign then gently rolled her weight onto her left side to expose her underside for his examination.

She wanted nothing more than to lie back and let him get on with it. But Towhee assumed some communication would prove necessary, so she remained upright, eyes fixed on Eljay's face. She prepared herself to answer any questions he might ask or follow any instructions he might issue.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You shout it out but I can't hear a word you say. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 06:13 PM