Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She allowed the gentle touch, though Towhee stiffened a little at Bronco's offhanded joke. He couldn't possibly understand why that mental image was so far from funny to her. She reminded herself of that, and his good intentions. He just wanted to walk her home.

"Okay," she replied, gingerly heaving back onto all fours. A loud breath gusted out of her as she teetered a bit, then shifted to balance better. "Hey, thanks for letting me bitch," she added, saying nothing else as the two of them slowly made their way back through Bramblepoint toward the caldera.

"Do me one more favor?" Towhee asked when they reached the borders, turning slowly like a bloated sloth. "Ask Meerkat to swing by? I know she was just here and tell her she doesn't have to stay. But it would mean a lot to see her."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 05:41 PM