Redhawk Caldera What do you call a French dog that loves potatoes?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Skipping babs with permission!

She neither saw nor heard Fennec approaching, though something triggered her to open her eyes and drop her head. Perhaps it was maternal instinct making her hyper-aware of anything coming near her helpless puppies. But her daughter was hardly a threat, which was good because Towhee wasn't entirely sure she would have the strength to fend off any actual danger. Maybe not even the will.

"Hellions," Towhee repeated, finding the word apt. "I need you more than they do," she said in the next breath, the words coming out a bit of a grumble. "I could use some mother/daughter time, actually. It'd be really nice to spend a few minutes with someone who's not tearing off my nips, shitting themselves or both simultaneously." She let out a breath. "Tell me what's going on in your world."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you call a french dog that loves potatoes? - by Towhee - April 08, 2021, 03:53 PM