Redhawk Caldera What do you call a French dog that loves potatoes?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee felt another laugh bubbling in her chest when Fennec said it just kind of happened. It really hadn't felt that way for the laboring mother, though she didn't say that. Maybe one day, Fen would get to experience it for herself. Only then would she know what it was like, bringing new lives into the world, beautiful and bloody.

"It meant a lot, having everyone there. Even if I could barely acknowledge any of you at the time. There's a saying: 'it takes a village.' I really want that for these guys, to be raised by everyone." It was a wildly different approach to her take on last year's pup, though the circumstances were so different too. And she desperately needed the help with four over one.

"Speaking of which, I guess I'll share you with them now," Towhee said, definitely thinking of it like that and not the other way around. "Go on in and hang as long as you like. I'm gonna stay out here for a few more minutes. I feel like I need at least that long to air out..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you call a french dog that loves potatoes? - by Towhee - April 09, 2021, 09:50 AM