Redhawk Caldera Little Eden
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She appreciated how Bronco almost always made the effort of signing as well as speaking. Towhee laughed openly at his words, if only because she felt like a dirty diaper most of the time. It wasn't that far from the truth, considering how many times a day her pups voided on her. But she appreciated the sentiment and gave him a careworn smile.

"You too," she rejoined, aware how lame that probably sounded. "I'm glad you're back. And..." Towhee paused, swirling her tongue around her mouth as she carefully chose her words. "I know you and your mom didn't necessarily get along but, for what it's worth, I'm sorry about the... circumstances." Those pups she'd run off with were his baby siblings, after all.

For the nth time, she wondered if Niamh had been forced to stop who-knows-where to give birth and that's what was keeping Phox: he was tending to her and their newborns. That was probably the best case scenario. Hopefully they would get word soon, one way or another. Towhee couldn't quite envision a future where everyone was one big, happy family again, but... well, she didn't want to dwell or speculate right now.

"I bet both my daughters shat their britches when you rejoined," Towhee thought aloud, changing the subject. "I'm referring to the two elder ones, though the babies deifnitely shat themselves too. And me. And the entire den." Suddenly her eyes grew distant and unfocused. "So. Much. Shit. Bronco."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 08, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 08, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 10, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 11, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - May 05, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - May 06, 2021, 08:54 AM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - May 10, 2021, 12:47 PM