Redhawk Caldera Little Eden
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She liked to think Bronco was right. But Towhee knew from experience how difficult it was to find someone in the wilderness, especially someone who very likely didn't want to be found. But either he had found her and he was staying elsewhere with her and the litter, or he hadn't and he was still out looking. Either way, Phox had been gone long enough that Towhee grew increasingly concerned. One way or another, he would come back... right?

Towhee pushed those thoughts aside, choosing to focus on lighter things. Bronco didn't seem phased by the mention of shit. She randomly wondered if he still found the whole idea of procreation nauseating, though she didn't ask. She did feel her stomach turn a little as an intrusive thought crossed her mind: if Niamh had disapproved so strongly of Reyes, what might she have done if Towhee had ever acted on her brief crush on Bronco?

That didn't really bear thinking about any more than her Regents' current whereabouts. "Yes, two boys and two girls. The girls are identical twins. You're welcome to come inside and meet them," Towhee said, turning partly so she stood perpendicularly in the Hobbit Hole's doorway.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 08, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 08, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 10, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 11, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - May 05, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - May 06, 2021, 08:54 AM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - May 10, 2021, 12:47 PM