Redhawk Caldera Whenever you hear the wind in the canyon.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As she slowly recovered, Towhee noticed the others reacting to Caracal and whatever he'd said. It must've been something humorous, or perhaps they were amused by her own startled reaction. She looked down at him only to see that he'd been captured by his father. Her lips twitched into a faint smile and she shook her head.

She couldn't be entirely sure if anyone had spoken in the meantime, though that was okay. Towhee didn't want anyone to volunteer on the spot. She wanted all of them to really think it over, sleep on it and whatnot. Literally nothing about this process would be done without due diligence, as there were some pretty big shoes paw prints to fill.

"Well, that's all I have. Thanks, guys. If you wanna come talk to me about this, you know where to find me." The Sovereign waved her tail to signal the meeting was over, then moved to snatch Caracal from Reyes so she could give him a solid noogie for getting the drop on her in the middle of official pack business.

You guys can post again if you like or treat this as the conclusion; either way, I'll archive it within the week. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Whenever you hear the wind in the canyon. - by Towhee - April 26, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Whenever you hear the wind in the canyon. - by Towhee - May 10, 2021, 07:10 PM