Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
@Caracal, @Tierra and @Sphyra were now old enough to be relocated to a rendezvous site, though Towhee saw no reason to take them far from the Hobbit Hole. In fact, she led them toward the hilltop just above it and settled in the shade of the dogwood tree there as she let the youngsters roam freely around the area. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to move the pups to the top of a hill but they lived in a caldera, so they would need to learn how to deal with slopes.

Towhee fought back a yawn, putting a paw against her mouth as she kept an eye on her three children. It was warm but overcast, a wind soughing noisily through the leaves overheard. Although she couldn't hear the sound, she instinctively tipped her snout into the breeze to scent for anything of interest.

Her head dropped back down when Caracal trundled over and signed, -I'm hungry!- -"Well,"- she replied with a glimmer in her eyes, -"you're in luck. There's a cache nearby. I'll take you guys there in a few minutes."- She saw him pout as he eyeballed her underside, though Towhee just shook her head and motioned for him to go play. Milk wasn't on the menu anymore.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Salt licorice. - by Towhee - May 25, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Sphyra - May 26, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Tierra - May 26, 2021, 11:42 AM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Towhee - May 26, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Sphyra - May 27, 2021, 07:41 AM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Tierra - June 05, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 12:01 PM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Sphyra - June 08, 2021, 05:51 AM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Tierra - June 09, 2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Towhee - June 10, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: Salt licorice. - by Sphyra - June 16, 2021, 03:54 AM