Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Aye, thanks for the fun thread!

To her credit, Slate retreated immediately after smoothly dodging Towhee’s strike. It always irritated her when she missed at close range, despite her masteries, but she hadn’t really been out for blood anyway. The move had served its actual purpose effectively.

As she moved away from the borders, Towhee’s orange eyes bored into her. But she made no move to shadow her steps, letting the trash take itself out.

She glowered until Slate disappeared into the distance, then stood there and lashed her tail a few times as she coaxed the tension from her muscles. As she relaxed, she started to chuckle, then laugh outright, over Slate’s words. She laughed all the way back to the hilltop over the Hobbit Hole.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 06, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 07, 2021, 08:13 AM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 07, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Slate - June 08, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: It ain't fitting - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 03:33 PM