Redhawk Caldera Kiss my (uh oh).
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,024 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee shook her head lightly. "No, he looked a thousand years older, and..." Well, there were simply too many emotions involved to begin naming them, much less describing them. "That's why he needs to bring them back here. He needs to be with his kids, of course, but he also needs to be with the rest of the family. And his children deserve the chance to meet everyone." She didn't mean to shove their adoptive parents out of the picture. If not for them, those pups would've died along with their mother. That's why she hoped they could simply come here.

Rue surprised her by mentioning the wolves by name. "Yeah," Towhee agreed, both of them striking her as familiar in a passing way. She even recognized the name of the pack from Meerkat's mentions here and there. But the next few words out of the Regent's mouth made no sense to her and were met with a fiery orange blink and a stretch of silence.

She didn't have a bother named Mou. She didn't think it was even close to any of her siblings' names. Towhee started going through a mental checklist but gave up quickly. There were so many of them, with Finley's and Elwood's bundled in there. Maybe she really had just forgotten one, an older one, perhaps? Or possibly it was a nickname? In any case, that was as comforting as it was interesting. It gave her hope that it really would work out if and when they came here.

The Sovereign didn't really want to admit her brain fart, especially with the way Rue was looking at her, so she simply said, "Ah, yeah." Feeling lame, she quickly added, "I think they'd all be happy here. It might be a bit weird, probably a little hard for the kids, but we've always had multiple parental figures, so... I'm hopeful it can work out."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Kiss my (uh oh). - by Towhee - July 27, 2021, 01:16 PM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Ruenna - July 27, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Fennec - July 29, 2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Towhee - July 29, 2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Ruenna - July 30, 2021, 11:41 AM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Fennec - July 30, 2021, 04:15 PM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Towhee - July 31, 2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Ruenna - July 31, 2021, 08:25 AM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Towhee - August 02, 2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Ruenna - August 02, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Kiss my (uh oh). - by Towhee - August 02, 2021, 12:20 PM