Redhawk Caldera Tea for three plus one.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was Maegi who answered her first, reporting that things were quiet (good) and Mou had left (even better). She frowned at the mention of Prevost, feeling the loss mostly on Phox's behalf, though Towhee found some sympathy for the woman too. It kind of surprised her, actually, considering all the dark and twisted nuances of that situation, but it was there. Whatever else Maegi had done, she had saved those kids' lives.

"Will you be sticking around?" the Sovereign asked, point blank. She thought of the pups and added, "You should." She wondered how they felt about Mou leaving to look for their wayward sister. Towhee was certain she would find out, particularly because she had every intention of seeking out these youngsters and getting to know them now that she was back.

Facing Sphyra once again, Towhee's expression softened and warmed. "Where's your brother and sister?" She wanted to see everyone, of course, but most of all her own children. She knew she needed to track down Caracal, especially. "Could you take me to them? Unless you were in the middle of a patrol, then just tell me where I can find them," Towhee said, understated pride on her face as she regarded the maturest of this year's trio.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tea for three plus one. - by Towhee - September 22, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Maegi - September 22, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Sphyra - September 24, 2021, 02:38 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Maegi - September 26, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Sphyra - September 28, 2021, 07:30 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Towhee - September 28, 2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Maegi - October 01, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Sphyra - October 05, 2021, 06:46 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Towhee - October 05, 2021, 10:35 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Sphyra - October 20, 2021, 03:29 AM