Redhawk Caldera Lightning over Mexico.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rue explained that Germanicus was merely an informant, a word which earned a snort of amusement from Towhee. It made her think of espionage, which seemed very unlike Ruenna. But just because she was a diplomat and a sweetheart didn't mean she couldn't also be crafty.

"Wait, have I met this guy?" the Sovereign wondered aloud, thinking of the swarthy man she'd met by the lake late in the summer. "No, wait, the dude I met—his name was Crowfeather," she thought aloud. "He mentioned a Germanicus though." She paused, reflecting. "It was pretty clever of you to work with them the way you did."

That's what she admired most about Rue: her diplomacy and the way she leveraged alliances for the Redhawks' benefit, proving they did have value in the face of Towhee's former doubts. And that was why she would be attending Akashingo's ridiculous party. Perhaps Towhee should've sucked it up and gone for her co-leader's sake, though she knew Ruenna could hold her own.

Especially if she stuck with this Germanicus guy. Towhee opened her mouth to say something when she peeked over at Peregrine, only to find him gone. Turning back to Rue, she bluntly wondered, "So... is he husband material?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - November 01, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - November 08, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Peregrine - November 08, 2021, 12:04 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - November 08, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - November 12, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Peregrine - November 16, 2021, 07:41 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - November 16, 2021, 07:50 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - December 04, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - December 07, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - December 11, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 02:45 PM