Ouroboros Spine Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She made a decision about five minutes after departing the canyon back in the direction of the spine. But Towhee kept to her word. She thought about it the whole walk home, then as soon as she arrived at the borders, she called for @Kukutux. Hopefully the Alpha female would have time for a quick conversation.

Towhee sighed as she gazed up at the spine and thought of little Cowstep, of Shikoba, of the other wolves she'd met here. She liked them all. But they weren't family, which was what she needed right now. She still shied away from the idea of infringing on her kids while they were trying to build their own lives, but Ruenna was hardly a consolation prize. Every time Towhee thought about living with her again, it made her heavy heart lighter.

No homo, Rue, she thought fondly as she patiently waited for the "moon woman."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 09:09 PM