Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Before Aquene even opened her mouth, Towhee knew everything was not okay. She immediately wondered if it had something to do with that horrible giant at the borders. But surely she would’ve heard about it if he’d made a comeback and, in any case, the healer didn’t leave her hanging long. She said that she was nauseous, then gave an explanation for it.

Towhee met this declaration with a blink, her head rearing back a little bit. She hadn’t even realized the healer had gone into heat. More importantly, she distinctly recollected their conversation from less than a week ago. “First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Kallik with a baby carriage…?” “No, I still don’t think that’s in the cards for the season. I don’t think that we are ready for that.” Did that make it an accident? How had that happened? When had that happened?

Probably because they were in the tablinum, an unbidden thought came to her. Was there something, some plant, the healer could take to end an unwanted pregnancy? Even after all these years, she could still picture Raven’s lips as they formed the words, “If you want me to, I know of some plants that will... end a pregnancy.” So much had changed since then, yet Towhee’s stance on termination hadn’t budged one bit. She wouldn’t entertain the suggestion, much less mention it out loud.

What she did say was, Hol’up, are you sure? If you’re nauseated, maybe you just ate something rancid. Have you tried eating some grass?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 23, 2022, 08:46 AM