Redsand Canyon Whack fall the daddy-o.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,017 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t answer him, but only because she hadn’t heard him. Towhee faced forward as she strode toward the married housing, feeling a little twinge when she realized she wouldn’t be returning to #1A. Maybe she would suggest @Killdeer take it, since it was the ideal location on the far end of the row.

She arrived at the chosen den, only now turning toward Maxim. Towhee gestured with her head before leading the way inside. She had left a dead rat in the back earlier, intended for Batman. It lay untouched and there was no sign of the bat. Maybe she’d offended him by her choice of prey. Weren’t bats just rats with wings?

Remembering Maxim, Towhee glanced at the Principales, currently back-lit by the twilight coming in through the doorway. She gazed at him for a beat before turning to grab the dead rodent and offering it to him by plopping it gently on his feet.

Consider this both a housewarming and a wedding gift, Towhee said. Sorry, I was on a budget.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Towhee - March 16, 2022, 09:24 AM
RE: Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Maxim - March 16, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Towhee - March 16, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Maxim - March 17, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Towhee - March 17, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Maxim - March 17, 2022, 05:05 PM
RE: Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Towhee - March 17, 2022, 05:31 PM
RE: Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Maxim - March 17, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Towhee - March 17, 2022, 09:19 PM
RE: Whack fall the daddy-o. - by Maxim - March 17, 2022, 09:32 PM