Redsand Canyon Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rather than make any direct mention of her demotion, the Imperator gave her a task, as he so often did. Towhee usually took to these like a duck to water, relishing any opportunity to throw herself into an assignment. But she felt herself growing number with every word Germanicus spoke. It was nothing against him, or Glaukos, or even the request itself. It had nothing to do with her rank, for that matter.

She was still reeling from the thought of four of her favorite pack mates departing in one go. Towhee wondered if her emotions were disproportionate—perhaps another subtle sign of her changing hormones—but after a moment’s reflection, she didn’t think so. It was really shaking up her schema of the Mereo she’d come to love.

Of course, she said almost perfunctorily, a little horrified to note the pressure of tears building behind her eyes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 06, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 12:36 PM