Redsand Canyon My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I figured this was the perfect place to wrap? !

It was probably a good thing nobody at Frosthawks had really caught Tierra’s attention, seeing as there was a high probability they were related. Towhee almost cringed at the thought, but carefully schooled her expression. It cracked when her daughter dunked on Mereo, and the two of them in the process. That made her laugh for a solid two minutes.

When Tierra bustled off to dig up a bone, Towhee wondered if it had occurred to her daughter that she’d effectively dipped into the yearling’s pool of potential mates. Maxim was closer to Tierra’s age than her own, after all. The thought made her snicker, though she had gotten so used to the (admittedly young) man by her side that it felt a bit strange to hold him up against anyone else, even hypothetically. He was hers.

Oh, thank greebles, Towhee said nonsensically when Tierra reappeared with a bone. She didn’t stop to question the craving at all, just fell on it like a starved woman. It wasn’t even the marrow she really wanted, just the act of grinding her teeth against the tough, chalky surface scratched some weird itch in the pregnant she-wolf.

As she chewed, her orange eyes stayed fixed on her daughter’s face, catching every word. Bone grasped possessively between her forepaws, she only occasionally paused to make her own contributions, though Towhee was more than happy to simply sit back and listen until her whole face ached and she had no choice but to give it a rest.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. - by Towhee - May 23, 2022, 03:42 PM