Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,009 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee didn’t mention it to anyone right away, pondering privately. When she did decide to talk to someone about it, of course she turned to @Ruenna. What would the former Matrona think if Towhee took up her duties, if not her title? And what exactly did the role entail? After speaking with her friend, Towhee thought about telling @Maxim next, though she supposed she really ought to seek out @Germanicus first.

She hadn’t gotten around to either of those things just yet. She sent @Leona and @Jack Snipe off with their Uncle @Phox after lunch and went out on patrol. Towhee wondered if she could still do these things if she took up a permanent civilian rank. She liked to think she still had a lot to teach in the realm of a mercenary. Could that be her new forte: retiring but still teaching the next generations?

But what if @Aquene wanted it? That would mean she intended to stay in Mereo, after all. Towhee would never argue with that. She really needed to catch up with the Imperator, see if he’d caught up with their medicus yet. In the meantime, she ranged along the edges of the canyon, the July sun warm on her streaked shoulders.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 27, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 27, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 29, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 29, 2022, 09:35 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 29, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 29, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 29, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 29, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - August 01, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - August 01, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - August 01, 2022, 07:04 PM