Redsand Canyon I killed the orchestra.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He was a former leader too. “I was not expecting to be displaced this time in life…” Oh boy, Towhee could relate to that sentiment. It caused an errant thought to flit through her mind. She wondered how long these good times in Mereo would last before life pulled the rug out from beneath her feet yet again.

I know the feeling, she murmured, though she said nothing more, not really wanting to delve into the details or humor that train of thought any longer than necessary. But I think we’ve landed someplace solid, relatively speaking, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon…

Of course, there had been some shuffling in the ranks lately, though that was fairly expected in any pack. Towhee got lost in her thoughts for several moments, once more pondering the merits of hanging up her proverbial sword and focusing more on looking out for the civilians in whatever capacity they might need.

I need to try and find the Imperator, Towhee announced abruptly, halting. I’ll catch you later, Sunshine, she said, waving her tail and peeling off to seek out Germanicus or, failing that, mosey home to the family’s pad to ponder some more.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 27, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 27, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 29, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 29, 2022, 09:35 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 29, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 29, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - July 29, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - July 29, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - August 01, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Reyson - August 01, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: I killed the orchestra. - by Towhee - August 01, 2022, 07:04 PM