Redsand Canyon gargoyle
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She favored her left flank, since the cat’s claws had veered a bit to the right. As soon as Maxim settled down beside her, she flung her right foreleg over him, tugging the two of them a bit closer. It hurt a little, though it was worth it to snuggle against her mate’s familiar warmth.

Towhee made a noise of complaint when he drew back, though she knew why he did it. She smirked as the Legatus repeated her rude slang, her eyes closing briefly as she drew up the mental images from that day in her mind’s eye again.

I was such a little whore back then, Towhee said frankly, when I was in heat, I mean. I was running around the plateau—the Redhawks had lived there, back in the day—looking for some D.

She paused a moment to reflect on the fact that she’d already been carrying Kaertok’s seed then. And, well, Arcturus’s. But to this day, Towhee was convinced the Tartok had fathered Meerkat, which meant she’d technically had a baby onboard at the time.

Just when I thought I found some, my leader at the time, Wraen, came charging in and ate my snatch in the least sexy way possible. I literally thought she tore me a new asshole!

She took a moment to pause and catch her breath. Towhee also adjusted a little, sitting up slightly to rest her weight on her left foreleg. The change in angle left her gazing down at Maxim, smirking fondly at him as she wondered what he thought of this torrid tale of her past.

I thought she came after me for fucking around behind her back. And she was, sort of. You see, I’d just banged her best friend. It was just a casual hookup for me but it meant more to him, if memory serves. Um, did I mention yet that I was kind of a soulless slut back in the day…?

Dropping back down to bump her muzzle against his, she wondered, Do you think less of me now? She tittered, warm breath ruffling the fur on Maxim’s cheek.

In case you wanna read the thread, lol…
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 08:59 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 09:49 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 10:17 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 10:32 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 24, 2022, 10:11 AM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 24, 2022, 10:27 AM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 24, 2022, 10:37 AM