Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
I’ve tagged everyone who signed up here but if you want your character to be involved, please feel free to join! I will make sure to put additional participants on the class roster.

This is dated for November 19.

@Jack Snipe @Leona @Zulema

She came across several serviceable locations for mercenary training but settled on a small field just east of Clandestine Stream. The crags blocked the rising sun, which would come in handy during warmer months. Now, the shade lent an extra chill to the morning air as Towhee jogged from one end of the field to the other, warming up in preparation.

When she felt as limber as she would get on a freezing November morning at her age, Towhee cleared her throat and howled to summon anyone interested in her inaugural mercenary training session.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(MERC 101) Bussin! - by Towhee - November 15, 2022, 11:50 AM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Jack Snipe - November 15, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Leona - November 15, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Zulema - November 18, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Towhee - November 21, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Jack Snipe - November 21, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Towhee - December 24, 2022, 05:03 PM