Neverwinter Forest When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Killdeer made haste to do his grandmother’s bidding, though not without taking a moment to comfort both Towhee and Jack. Her orange eyes followed her grandson as she turned and disappeared from the wood, feeling a fondness poignant to the point of pain.

Taking a breath, Towhee welcomed her son’s touch, pulling as he pressed. She gripped him tightly, trying not to dwell on the details of that day. She would hold him as long as he allowed. Nothing would bring Leona back or truly lessen this immense grief, yet clinging to one another might at least take the edge off the pain of their loss.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain. - by Towhee - February 12, 2023, 12:34 PM