Kintla Flatlands aero
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He wept too. Maxim pressed against her, clearly wanting to cling to her a little longer. Towhee gently maneuvered so she could throw her forelegs around him and guide his head below hers, tucking it under her chin so his weight rested against her throat and chest. She smoothed her paws up and down the ridge of his spine as she tucked her muzzle in close to his ear and just held him close. She breathed with him, hoping her heartbeat soothed him.

No parent should ever bury a child. She thought again of all the little ones she’d lost through the years. It wasn’t the kind of thing that would grow easier with experience. But Towhee knew for a fact she could get through it. Maxim didn’t know he could survive it. He hadn’t lived it yet. So she would be there beside him every step of the way until life guided them out of this shadow of death.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 08:37 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 09:13 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 10:40 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 04, 2023, 06:30 PM