Kintla Flatlands aero
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He pulled away to repeat her own words back to her. Towhee nodded. Perhaps this would become their mantra, at least for a little while. Their remaining children would take priority.

Jack was at the top of that list, of course, but there were pups growing inside her that needed consideration too. And that wasn’t just sentimentality speaking. She hadn’t fed herself in days, much less paid any attention to her special diet. And now she’d put extra demands on her body by running so far from home.

-The first thing I’m going to do when we get back,- Towhee said after gently wiping the tears from her husband’s face, -is go to Saffron Grove and eat the pile of mushrooms I left in the cave there.-

She laughed, though it was a wet, melancholy sort of sound. Towhee just wanted him to think about their unborn children and know she meant to look after them by taking care of herself. After she ate a meal and slept in her own bed, she knew she’d have to go see what the Galanises had prepared for them.

-I love you. Let’s go home?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 08:37 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 09:13 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 02, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: aero - by Towhee - February 02, 2023, 10:40 PM
RE: aero - by Maxim - February 04, 2023, 06:30 PM