Northstar Vale Their names are called, they raise a paw.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She stared at her little lookalike in wonder, then turned her attention to the second pup. Gently, Towhee inspected each of them, taking care not to disturb their slumber. They had another son and daughter, though Towhee wondered if her tiny miniature would one day find herself with some extra assets too.

Raising her head, she caught Maxim’s remark and shook her head, declaring, No, it’s Mini-Me! Of course, she wouldn’t actually name her child that, though it would quite likely join an arsenal of nicknames. What about Towhee Jr? she added more seriously, then amended, Towhee Sasha Redhawk Jr.

What should they call their newest little boy? Towhee admired his smudgy little markings, trying to think of what animal he might resemble. She also recalled the middle names Maxim had chosen for boys: Nikola and Roman. She was still partial to the former, but…

You name him, she said to her mate, then glanced behind him and only now noticed Phox lingering in the den’s mouth. Come in and meet your niblings! Can one of you call for @Jack Snipe?

Towhee wondered if @Fennec and @Killdeer were within earshot. She also wouldn’t mind if Arsenio, @Tamar or any of their kids (Antigone, Zosime, @Zulema) overheard the call and stopped by, though Towhee wondered if the Morphe would be able to visit with her own due date drawing near. @Reyson and @Meadow would also be warmly welcomed too if they wanted to come see the newest batch of Redhawks.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 08:06 AM
RE: Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Phox - March 02, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 11:17 AM