Moonspear money on the dash
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee looked upward and then back to Meerkat’s face, shaking her head as she said, -“How are they? I’ll make my way up there soon. I traveled all night, so I’m a little tired and need to take a rest for a few. Want to sit?”-

They dropped into seated positions almost simultaneously. Towhee’s body ached a little from all that walking. She had gone further than planned, though she had no regrets. In fact, the whole foray had given her a lot of food for thought…

-“Heda had four. They’re all doing well, except maybe for the parents themselves. They look completely strung out. It’ll get better for them but… four is hard.”- She paused. -“They have strange names, let’s see if I can remember them correctly. Um, Malakai… Simon… Judah… and Tina? Something like that,”- she mused with a snort.

There was the added leg to her journey and she would get to that. But Towhee’s lips pressed together in contemplative silence as she recollected her trip aloud. The island was such an incredible place, yet she worried that her son and his wife didn’t have a proper support system in place. She’d tried to help out while she was there but she couldn’t stay as long as she would have liked.

That made her think of a root she’d recently discovered in the back of her mind. It went deep and Towhee was in the process of slowly unearthing it. Soreness aside, she had enjoyed the liberty of traveling, particularly all on her own. It was also nice to visit with her kids and grandkids, of course. There were so many of them now, they could and would never live altogether in the same place. Towhee wished there was some way she could be in more than one place at a time.

She tucked that thought aside for the moment and asked, -“So, have you thought more about the copse?”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:16 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 01:04 PM