Moonspear Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
-“Thanks for attending,”- Towhee said, eyeing the sky as gray clouds scudded in to blot out the blue. -“Class dismissed.”-

She watched as @Njord, Meerkat, @Orca II and Seal traipsed toward their ulaq to take shelter, then waved when @Sialuk departed too. That left Towhee standing alone at the top of the rendezvous site, the weather rapidly taking a turn for the worse.

Towhee trotted down the slight incline, keeping her eyes peeled for @Sable and @Towhee Jr. The two of them and Phox hadn’t attended the Saturday morning class, seeing as they were already rather fluent. She couldn’t find any of them and she reminded herself that her kids were officially old enough to mosey around the mountain by themselves.

She left the rendezvous site, heading westward. Towhee kept moving even after the rain began to fall, though she scooted beneath a tall sycamore when it suddenly turned into a deluge. A gust of wind shook its limbs and she felt the rumble of thunder beneath her paws. She settled her scarred back against the tree’s trunk, prepared to relax and wait out the storm, when every blade of fur on her body suddenly raised.

Timestamp: June 17.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi. - by Towhee - June 15, 2023, 11:23 AM