Firefly Glen We should all wear polka dots.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He confirmed that he wasn’t currently peckish. Some tension in her shoulders released a little, though she minded how she shifted them. Towhee returned Alaric’s puzzled gaze with a searching look of her own before a mischievous smile began to curve her lips.

Okay, good, she said before stepping into the water and swiveling to present her right shoulder to him. Uh, so, I found this little guy on the ground last night and I was hoping you could tell me if there’s anything wrong with him. Nothing looks broken and he’s been hanging onto me just fine but, I mean, he seemed a little out of it when I found him. Maybe he was just dizzy? Or thirsty?

That was enough talking, she decided, nosing at her own shoulder to part her fur and reveal the baby canyon bat attached to her. Ignoring the pain in her neck from holding it at this angle, she peered at the little creature currently hanging upside down by the tiny hind feet latched into her skin. She barely registered the pinch of that, he was so small. Despite his size, he didn’t seem to fear her—or Alaric, now—raising his little head to blink at them.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 08:53 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 08:56 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 09:01 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 09:23 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 10:05 AM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 01:07 PM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Alaric - July 26, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: We should all wear polka dots. - by Towhee - July 27, 2023, 08:33 AM