Moonspear oh, home
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Of course neither of her granddaughters would turn down an opportunity to play a game with Towhee, even though this one likely appealed to a slightly younger audience. It was a good way to stimulate Seal’s mind without putting any duress on her body.

-“Well…”- she said, launching into a quick explanation of the game rules before jumping into it. -“I spy with my little eye…”- Towhee cast her gaze up, down and all around, locking in on the perfect target overhead with a grin. -“Something small, brown and coming in hot!”-

As a matter of fact, Batman flapped right down to land on her back. Just in case either of the young girls got excited and tried to pounce him, Towhee arched to scoop him with a forepaw. She raised it in front of her face, holding the adorable little pipistrelle at eye level.

-“Orca, Seal, this is Batman,”- Towhee introduced, then shifted her eyes to them with a mischievous grin. -“Who wants to go next?”-

But they were far too distracted by their grandmother’s small companion, not to mention the way she’d seemingly magically summoned him right out of the sky. Towhee laughingly fielded all their curiosities about Batman, before gently redirecting their attention to I Spy, insisting perhaps they could manifest their own familiars too?

Wrapping this for us! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
oh, home - by Orca II - August 28, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - August 29, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: oh, home - by Seal - August 30, 2023, 07:23 AM
RE: oh, home - by Orca II - August 30, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - August 30, 2023, 07:37 PM
RE: oh, home - by Seal - September 01, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: oh, home - by Orca II - September 01, 2023, 08:40 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - September 05, 2023, 08:36 AM
RE: oh, home - by Seal - September 08, 2023, 06:12 PM
RE: oh, home - by Towhee - October 01, 2023, 06:00 PM