Moonspear synthwave
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She spent a week wandering by herself in the hinterlands, drifting from one familiar haunt to the next. It was peaceful but it was also really boring after a few days. Maybe it would’ve been fun if she’d dragged @Phox along with her but she kind of doubted it because she couldn’t stop thinking of poor Sweetharbor.

But what ultimately sent Towhee doubling back wasn’t boredom, guilt or restlessness. She lost her bat somewhere along the way. One night, Batman went out to hunt and just never came back. She hung out in one place—the copse, as a matter of fact—for an entire day waiting for him to turn up but he never did. She wondered if maybe he’d gotten lost and found his way somewhere more familiar.

Towhee started at the nearest village: Moonspear. Whether or not she found Batman here, she wanted to check in with Meerkat’s family. Was Seal doing better? Perhaps she and Orca might like to come with her when she headed back to Sweetharbor? Hopefully Abel was back in the fold, though if he wasn’t, the young cousins might provide a much-needed distraction for the brokenhearted islanders.

Welcomed in by Meerkat, the councilor urged Towhee to head to the family’s ulaq while she dropped by to check on Sialuk et al. The dark Redhawk plodded up the mountainside alone, missing Batman’s familiar weight but looking forward to being reunited with her granddaughters.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 24, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 25, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 01, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 02, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 03, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:59 PM