Ocean's Breath Plateau Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
None of her requests were met with any resistance. Towhee mulled it over and decided she would rather spend her brief time here checking in with @Rodyn, if it didn’t make any difference to Heph. She could always see the others when they were back home at Moonspear.

Let’s go find Rodyn. I’d love to meet his sons, Towhee said. And as for my brother, well, I’m probably biased but I don’t think you could find a better catch, honestly. He’s not in his salad days anymore but he’s such a kind, gentle soul. And he’s a fantastic dad. He’s helped me raise some of my children, as well as his own. He’s had terrible luck in the marriage department but he’s never once let down his kids.

Did Heph want kids? Towhee wondered, though it was perhaps too soon to bring up such a direct question, at least in the context of pairing her with Phox. Perhaps she might bring it up on her own, though. At least, Towhee could hope, as they presumably began their trek to find Moontide’s Alpha.

Tag is for visibility! You are more than welcome to hop in here, Danni, but no obligation, especially since this is an older thread. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - October 31, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 04, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 06, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 11, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 14, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 18, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 25, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 25, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 02, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 04, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 09, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 11, 2023, 09:45 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:09 PM