Redhawk Caldera On foot I had to cross the solar system.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
There were a lot of people and places they could’ve visited en route, though Towhee led @Fennec past them all without a sideways glance. This visit was already long overdue and they could always make a few stops on their way back, if Fen wanted. If she didn’t, Towhee could simply set out again once she dropped her back home.

As much as she adored her two newest grandchildren, Towhee enjoyed the fresh air, all the sights and smells as they ventured around the mountains toward their final destination. She could sense spring’s imminent arrival everywhere she looked, further corroborated by the scents drifting about on the tepid breeze.

It took a few days and nights of travel but eventually they made it to the far edge of Bramblepoint, the caldera looming in the distance. Fennec could probably find her way from here, though Towhee stayed close at her side as they moved toward the borders. It would not be the most uplifting of visits but she could scarcely wait to reunite with @Killdeer… supposing, of course, he was here.

I’ll probably future date this by a few days, just wanted to get it up while I had the mojo! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
On foot I had to cross the solar system. - by Towhee - March 04, 2024, 10:42 AM