Verdigris Ravine (M) And wrens have begun to sing an old song in the mouth of your kettle.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,009 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
While she was out this way, Towhee ought to continue east and visit Fig et al at Kvarsheim. Instead, she found herself drifting south after her visit to the caldera, lured by the thought of visiting Two Eyes Cenote again. She wasn’t exactly surprised to find it claimed, though it was pretty disappointing. She quickly moved further east, with the idea of eventually heading north again to visit Stone Circle.

As she approached some dunes, she reminisced about that day she’d spent with @Sari at the cenote. Maybe she’d been part of the claim; she hadn’t lingered long enough to suss out any particular scents. When Towhee stopped at the crest of the sandy hill and saw the ravine in the distance, she had no idea that she was staring straight at S’ari’s present home.

She was thirsty, so she headed toward the water. Long before she approached the ravine’s edge, she saw a glimpse of green off to her right. But Towhee didn’t want to venture any further south now. She continued forward, at least until the scent of many coyotes suddenly filled her nostrils. Then she pulled up short, nose twitching with interest.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) And wrens have begun to sing an old song in the mouth of your kettle. - by Towhee - March 13, 2024, 09:15 AM