Redhawk Caldera Everyone dreams the words to long-forgotten songs.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wrapping! :)

It looked like the name did mean something to her. Towhee watched Amalia’s face for another moment, then glanced at her grandson. Her eyebrows raised inquisitively; did he know these people? But then Amalia was speaking again, so her orange eyes cut back to her.

Yeah, she said, of course. Happy to have gotten word to you, seeing as how it clearly meant so much to her.

As much as she would’ve loved to hang out a bit longer and catch up with Killdeer some more, Towhee knew she was in no shape to linger. She quickly explained this to him, pulling him into a hug and murmuring about a visit to the copse. She then wished Amalia well before harnessing her flagging energy for what she knew would be her last wander for a while.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone dreams the words to long-forgotten songs. - by Towhee - April 11, 2024, 12:09 PM