Redhawk Caldera how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was an air of melancholy around the caldera, originating primarily from the pack's matriarch. Towhee hadn't been close to Liffey and honestly barely noticed her absence. But she was an intelligent, intuitive pup and she sensed that the older girl's absence was the cause for the recent strife. And she wanted to do something to help, though it took her a while to come up with an idea.

When she was ready to seek out her godmother, Towhee asked for Raven's permission to leave the rendezvous site. The medic allowed it, though she insisted on tailing the pup from a distance (Towhee didn't mind). When she managed to track down her beloved aunt, she found both Finley and Lagan moping near an old den.

She slowed to a stop near them, paused for a moment and then said, "Knock, knock." The word was relatively clear, though it lacked any sort of inflection to indicate it for what it was: an attempt to tell a joke.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart. - by Towhee - April 19, 2017, 11:57 AM