Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't hear the woof, though Towhee sensed someone nearby and turned to see a face that struck her as familiar in a bad way. "What did I tell you, old m—" she began to say, only to take in the darker fur lining this wolf's face, plus the fact that he had a tail. The Xi's mouth clapped shut and she blinked loudly, pivoting smoothly to face him. He wasn't Burke, though they must be related. Perhaps they were father and son. In any case, he was an "outsider" too, though all it took was one glance to know this wolf was at least able-bodied, so a little further down Towhee's list of rejects.

"What do you want?" she asked, not having picked up on his question. Her own question came out as toneless as ever, though she felt her white-streaked shoulders stiffening. She could only imagine that he probably came here to chew her out about his mom (?) and dad.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Towhee - August 18, 2017, 11:55 AM