Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was something so open about his face. His lips weren't as easy to read as some, though she managed to follow along when he spoke. The instant he mentioned that she looked sad, Towhee felt her skin heat beneath her fur. She fought the urge to drop her eyes in humiliation, if only because he was still talking. She worked on schooling her expression instead. His next comment caught her off guard, making her forget her momentary embarrassment.

"Burke, you mean?" she asked, deliberating how to answer. This male clearly didn't know about her attempt to cast out Burke and his mate. "He's just using up resources we can't afford," Towhee replied baldly, before immediately jumping into defensive mode. "And it's not like I'm pointing that out to be some petty asshole. I'm genuinely concerned for this pack's future, okay?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Towhee - August 18, 2017, 12:20 PM