Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
But Burke's younger lookalike didn't seem overly bothered by Towhee's comments, which surprised her. He seemed to appreciate her perspective and she nodded mutely when he mentioned her dedication to her family. His smile was disarming, and she didn't return it. She stared, ears falling back a little, definitely a little off kilter after feeling so defensive lately.

"There's no way we can catch enough fish to sustain the pack," the Xi said slowly. "I mean, it's a good idea to look into alternative prey sources and stuff. But how many fish would one wolf have to eat to make up for the loss of larger game?" Towhee wondered, then shook her head. "I've never fished, no. I assume you have? Are you any good?"

Lightning forked through the sky overhead before he could respond. -We should find some shelter,- she signed without thinking. Towhee didn't catch herself either. She glanced at him, then turned and began honing toward the nearest tree.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Towhee - August 20, 2017, 09:16 PM