Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He confirmed her suspicions, then tacked on a few other skills for good measure. As much as Towhee typically resented those she considered outsiders, she was forced to admit that Sebastian's contributions were critical right now. Even if the pack's young weren't related to him, he would certainly realize the importance of caring for and feeding them during this food shortage, and be able to assist directly with both.

His comment caught her off guard. "You—what?" Towhee blurted. She then paused, dimly recollecting someone mentioning this in the past. She must not have cared at the time. But now she would be lying if she said she wasn't intrigued. "When? Did you know my parents?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Towhee - August 30, 2017, 10:23 AM