Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A strange feeling crept through her upon hearing that this stranger had looked at her dad as a father figure. Sebastian had known Peregrine when she'd never had the chance. Towhee pondered this a moment, trying to pinpoint the sentiment welling in her breast. It was a little bit of sadness and a little bit of jealousy. But it quickly tapered away. As much as she would've loved to meet both Peregrine and Fox, Towhee definitely hadn't been left wanting as far as good parental figures went. She might not call them "mom" and "dad," yet that's exactly what the Blackthorns were to her.

"Everything," Towhee answered his query, then smiled faintly and added, "Anything, really. I never met him, or my mom, so I love hearing stories about them." Just in case Sebastian required a slightly more specific prompt, she asked, "You said he was like a father to you? What about Burke...?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Towhee - September 13, 2017, 12:28 PM