Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could see that he was engrossed and she permitted herself to smile somewhat, though she carefully schooled her expression. It wasn't because of Sebastian but it would seem a little tactless to grin through the next chapter of the story.

"We were divided—trapped in the dark—for days, maybe a week or more... those on the outside dug and dug and dug. Finally, Raven broke through and almost got buried in the snow." Towhee didn't remember any of this herself, though she had painted a pretty clear picture in her mind from hearing others tell the tale. "Unfortunately, it was too late for my brother, Oriole. He was my twin, you know." Whether or not that was technically true, Finley had described him as sharing very nearly the same markings.

"And there was another pup, Stoat... uh, I actually forget if it was a boy or girl," Towhee admitted with a sheepish gulp. If she was going to be a historian, she'd better keep better track of her facts! Not to mention, Stoat was family. "I think a girl, though. She died before we were a week old, I'm pretty sure. I'm not sure what happened..." She was completely oblivious to her direct contribution to her sister's demise.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Towhee - September 28, 2017, 01:45 PM