Redhawk Caldera Who knows how to use a flamethrower?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fortunately, Finley made no attempt to pursue the topic of Towhee's wayward brother. Following her aunt's brief response, the Gamma scanned the borders for a moment. She felt so old all of a sudden. Her body ached and creaked (presumably), and that was nothing compared to how much she'd gone through mentally and emotionally lately. Losing Phox had been a brutal twist of fate on top of the war. They'd won, yet she'd still come home to a giant, ragged hole in her life. It all left a rather bitter taste in her mouth.

"I need something good to happen," she said abruptly, eyes cutting back to her Alpha female. Their orange depths were simultaneously hard and molten. Towhee lapsed into silence for a long beat, though this wasn't an open-ended statement or even an entreaty. "I want to be the Beta. I've proved my loyalty, risked my life, fought and won for this pack. I'm ready, Aunt Finley." Moreover, "I'm worthy."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 26, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - February 03, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - February 03, 2018, 09:26 PM