Redhawk Caldera Who knows how to use a flamethrower?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Finley agreed and Towhee felt her stomach do a little flip of excitement. She had been gunning for leadership for a long time now, yet she had never anticipated this plot twist. It would be days before she fully grasped what her new role really meant.

In the meantime, she decided she would simply focus on the fact that her godmother had really risen to the occasion for her. "Thank you," she repeated, although she wasn't grateful simply for the promotion itself or the trust it implied but, "for giving me something to feel good about." It was something to look forward to—growing into her new position—and most certainly a promising avenue toward a brighter future.

"Should we go tell everyone?" Towhee wondered, then mulled for a second before amending, "Let's go tell everyone." That could be her second decree. With a grin and an affectionate nip to her godmother's cheek, the newly-crowned queen of the caldera trotted inward from the borders, eager to see the Redhawks' reactions to the change in leadership.

Feel free to reply or archive! :) <3
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 26, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 29, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - January 30, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Finley - February 03, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: Who knows how to use a flamethrower? - by Towhee - February 03, 2018, 09:26 PM