Moonspear Don't you think you should take it a little easy on all the nitrates?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Three pairs of eyes pinned on the figure that materialized in the distance, moving steadily closer. At some point, Lagan burst forward several feet, presumably to shout Gannet's name. Towhee could feel Orca's tail kicking up a breeze. The Alpha herself did not move, her shrewd orange eyes flicking between the approaching wolf and the mountainous backdrop. So far, she didn't see any signs of anyone else.

Towhee waited patiently while Lagan and Orca moved to enthusiastically greet their fellow Redhawk, still scouring their surroundings quite warily. Only when they stepped aside did she step forward, ducking her head and dropping the kill at her feet to free up her own mouth. She didn't speak right away, though, taking another moment to assess her elder sibling.

"Gannet," she finally said, "we've come to bring you home." Before he could say anything to that, Towhee's eyes narrowed and she added, "Unless..." She wasn't stupid. Gannet was mobile, so there must be a good reason he hadn't already made his way back to the caldera. She fell silent, anticipating an explanation.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)