Moonspear Don't you think you should take it a little easy on all the nitrates?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
In the moment between Towhee's question and Gannet's answer, a shadowy figure materialized. The yearling's hackles prickled warily, though she relaxed and let her tail give a single wave when she recognized Hydra. She didn't feel entirely at ease, not so near claimed lands, but she did favor her ally with a nod of acknowledgement, a smile and a, "Hey, Hydra. You've met Orca. And this is Lagan."

As soon as the brief introductions were given, her eyes flicked to Gannet in time to catch the two words. "How come?" Towhee pressed, disliking his exact word choice: "can't." Her orange eyes drifted questioningly to Hydra to include her, though mostly they stayed fastened on her older brother's lips.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)