Moonspear Don't you think you should take it a little easy on all the nitrates?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee squinted. Hadn't Gannet only stayed here because they'd injured him, rendering him incapable of going anywhere? He hadn't done anything wrong to deserve the attack in the first place, although Towhee placed most of the blame for that on Titmouse. Her burning orange eyes flicked from Hydra to Gannet and back again several times as she tried to make sense of the situation. There was a creeping feeling of anger in the root of her spine, though shooting a look at Lagan's goofy face helped quell that somewhat.

"You shouldn't feel obligated to stay here," the youthful Alpha stated, pausing. But Hydra had offered him an out, which he had declined. Towhee took a breath. "I don't understand your choice. And I don't like it." That was her official stance. "But I'm not going to stand here, with our brother and sister—and the rest of the family waiting back home, a pregnant Finley included—and try to convince you why you should be with the Redhawks." Her lip curled even as she remained unaware of how much her perspective lined up with her ally's. Your loss, her eyes seemed to say.

"This," she said directly to Hydra in the next breath, "is for you." She picked up the dead rabbit and moved toward her friend, placing it gently at her feet. "Wish I could stay and chat but we have to head back." She peered speculatively at Gannet for a long beat. She didn't say she was happy to see him, nor express joy that he was recovered. But she didn't sneer at or berate him for his choices either. She just took a long, hard look at him, then turned and motioned for Lagan and Orca to lead the way back home, empty-handed.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)