Heron Lake Plateau she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was room enough on the little islet to house the entire pack, should they desire to share it as a rendezvous site. Maybe when the time came, Towhee would offer it up for that purpose. For now, though, she enjoyed having it all to herself. Today, she lounged within the copse of trees, the May sunlight streaming down between the green boughs and dappling the patch of forest floor. She had patrolled earlier and would head off for another soon, though she savored this brief respite.

When the time came, she plucked herself up and emerged from her cozy hideaway. She quickly plunged into the water, fording to the bank in a matter of minutes. Wet as a seal, she began heading toward the slope that would lead her to the borders. The air was thick with humidity and Towhee could see pollen drifting through the air. Spring was here in full force, with summer coming in hot on its tails soon. Her lips twitched.

When she saw Raven coming toward her, the Alpha's tail broke into a wag. "Hey Rave," she called, "I've been meaning to catch up with you and s—is something wrong?" Towhee changed tack abruptly upon noticing the nervous air around her older sister.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Towhee - May 07, 2018, 02:51 PM